Comment on page
What is VIB?
VIB is the native and governance token of the Vibranium Protocol.
The Vibranium Protocol is managed by people worldwide who hold its native governance token, VIB. VIB holders participate in governance and voting while sharing the protocol's revenue.
You can obtain VIB tokens by participating in the Vibranium VIB IDO, earning rewards through minting vUSD, or becoming an vUSD/ETH Liquidity Provider.
Where does Vibranium Protocol's revenue come from?
- Minting and repaying vUSD is free of charge.
- Vibranium Protocol charges an annual service fee of 1.5% on the total amount of vUSD in circulation. (The service fee accrues every second based on the current actual vUSD circulation.)
- After deducting the service fee, the stETH income generated by LSD that Vibranium Protocol receives is distributed among vUSD holders.
VIB Holders' Real-Yield
- The service fee collected by the Vibranium Protocol is allocated to the VIB Staking Pool.
- For example, if the total circulation of vUSD is 1 billion, the service fee collected in a year would amount to 15,000,000 vUSD. If you hold 1% of VIB in the VIB Staking Pool, you will receive 150,000 vUSD as your Real-Yield for that year.